Wednesday, September 12, 2012

American Baby Boomer who loves to travel and loves


Want to look chic in Paris, france? Wear black, wear beautiful boots or shoes, and carry a huge leather bag. The It bags are very, very big.

Wow, I thought I carried a lot of junk. If you are off to Paris, france (or anywhere in Europe) and you have a very big leather purse, you should take it with you on your trip. While I cannot say that every chic chick had an oversized bag, I can say that we saw more humungous purses on the streets of Paris, france than I have ever seen somewhere else.

No, I am not a fashion maven. I am just a semi-average American Baby Boomer who loves to travel and loves to participate in the locals, as long as the locals aren't wearing your lawn skirts or skimpy tankinis. Well, I recently returned from definitely the city of light and I want to tell you that my puny cross-body shoulder bag made me feel like a wimp.

Large Leather Purses in Paris, france
When i say large, I am talking about that Parisian women were carrying bags that could double as weekend jetsetter carry-ons. But, no, these enemies were worn by average women and teens, who usually matched their giant purses with cool outfits centered around lanky jeans or black tights that were buried into great boots.

By the way, I would like to cover that, if women in England are wearing beautiful large leather purses in 2011, these same purses will be in vogue in the usa for the next several years. We are a year or two behind Europe. A groovy bag will be an investment piece, so take good care of computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment